Eley Park Tennis Club
Eley Park Tennis Club was formed in 2011 as a result of a merger between Blackburn South Tennis Club and Bennettswood Tennis Club.
The Club has 8 floodlit Super Ace synthetic grass courts in a lovely parkland setting, complemented with a comfortable and spacious Clubhouse with a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor B.B.Q. entertainment area.
The Club provides tennis for all ages:
- Ladies mid-week competition is played on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Ladies, Men and mixed competition is available at weekends.
- Organized mixed social tennis is played on Thursday morning and Saturday afternoon.
- Mens' veterans play on Wednesday afternoon.
- Night tennis competition is available on most week nights.
- In addition courts are available for individual members on most days.
The Eley Park Tennis Club welcomes prospective members!